Are you a vehicle technician who is looking for a new challenge?
We are on the lookout for a talented technician who is looking to take their career to the next level. Whether you have been in the trade for a couple of years or if you are a seasoned master tech – you could be the right fit for us.
We will provide all the training and courses needed to help you become the best you can be! We let you choose your direction and send you on the courses and training events that match your career goals.
We can offer you:
- Every weekend off and no work over the Christmas break
- 20 days holiday, with additional days after 5 years of loyalty
- Free breakfast every Friday
- Unlimited free training courses provided by CCM so you can hone your skills in the direction you choose
- Fun company events
- Understanding management who supports a strong work/life balance
- Dealer level diagnostics and tools at your disposal
- An impressive salary
- Full company uniform and PPE included
- The chance to grow within an expanding local business that invests in your talents
- A supportive team and development opportunities
Who we are looking for:
- A driven individual who is always on the lookout for new learning opportunities
- Someone who is a team player and willing to share their knowledge as well as receive advice
- An honest technician that we can rely on to always do their best with every task
- A proactive and efficient self-starter who can offer ideas on how we can improve
- Someone who has the drive to take a step-up the career ladder and develop their skills
Our company values:
We aim to be the best local independent garage in the Surrey and West Sussex area, offering dealer-level quality at local prices. We were finalists at the Top Garage Awards 2021 and AM Awards 2022, and winners of the South England Prestige: Auto Repair Specialists of the Year 2021/22 and one of the owners won the Top Technician award back in 2010. We’ve got more award shows planned for this year too so hopefully will have to invest in a trophy cabinet soon.
We are looking for a technician who can share our company values:
- Attitude – to be positive and polite to each and every individual and to be responsible for our actions
- Communication – to use all forms of communication to ensure we maintain a positive and healthy relationship within our teams and with our customers
- Customer excellence – we always strive to find the enjoyment in going above and beyond our customer’s expectations. We will communicate with our customers and each other to provide the best possible outcome
- Efficiency – To be efficient in our workload and make the most of individuals talents and areas of expertise. We are a team and will co-operate with others to achieve our goals
- Honesty – be true and honest to ourselves and take responsibility for our actions
- Image – we endeavour to keep ourselves and our workplace clean, tidy and organised and take pride in what we deliver
- Knowledge – our technicians and our support team continuously educate and train ourselves in any way we can to improve our skills and processes
- Reliable – we will only ever give promises that we can keep. If we cannot deliver, then we do not promise