We are looking for an enthusiastic new Customer Service Advisor to help us and our lovely customers at our Ewhurst branch. Could this be role for you?
Customer Service is the most important role of any business. We are looking for someone who is dynamic and will go that extra mile to deliver a great service.
We want our customers to have the best experience, whenever they visit us.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Answering the telephone and dealing with the relevant queries, passing calls throughout the company.
• Taking bookings, from phone, email and in person.
• Data Input. Accurate input of data from customers details, purchase invoices and allocation of stock and parts to customers.
• Check in and out all courtesy cars.
• General admin tasks.
• Excellent telephone manner and the ability to liaise confidently with customers and suppliers.
• Ability to use own initiative and work as part of a team.
• Good organisation skills.
• Knowledge of Microsoft would be an advantage.
• Driving licence is essential as we are in a rural location.
The CCM business is embracing the changing face of the motor trade and as such needs the best team with the best skills…. Just come along and meet us, have a coffee or a beer and lets see if we are a good fit for you!
We have locations in Crawley, Ewhurst & Cranleigh and are seeking staff for our Ewhurst site.
Salary: £23,000.00-£25,000.00 per year
Hours: Monday – Friday 08:00 – 17:30
To apply, please send your CV to Tina@ccmhelp.co.uk