We are looking for a part-time cleaner to prepare our workshop for our technicians
Having a clean and tidy work environment is key for us and we need an experienced cleaner to help us achieve this. If you thrive on delivering a next class service, are trustworthy and able to use your own initiative we would love to hear from you!
We need someone who has experience of working in workshops or on construction sites, and who knows what tools and cleaners are required for each task as well as an understanding of how workshops run.
• Ensure a clean and safe workspace is ready for the technicians to walk into in the morning
• Cleaning includes wiping down areas, sweeping or hoovering, turning on heaters in winter, safely handling tools and equipment
• Report any issues to the workshop manager
• Ability to clean to a high standard
• Previous experience of cleaning workshops or construction areas is a must
• Strong knowledge of best cleaning practices and tools
• Be able to use your own initiative
• Must be a trustworthy individual who takes pride in their work
• Must have own vehicle and license due to our remote location
The CCM business is embracing the changing face of the motor trade and as such needs the best team with the best skills… Just come along and meet us, have a coffee or a beer and let’s see if we are a good fit for you!
We have locations in Crawley, Ewhurst & Cranleigh and are seeking a cleaner for our Crawley site.
Hours: 16 hours a week
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org